Monday, June 29, 2009

Mini-date!



WELL IT'S ABOUT GOD DAMN TIME I PUT THIS UP.

This is a little one page comic that I wrote back in sophomore year after my friend Sherrie and I went off to New York City with my school and I stupidly used the subway map for a road map. It wasn't a pleasant experience but it actually made for a slightly decent idea for a comic.

I'm not particularly proud of the execution of this comic. The hand letter is utter crap (I should be digitally doing this instead of doing it all by hand) and there are some panels that aren't that great but I guess it's a start when it comes to doing weekly comics. I'm not sure what I'm going to do after this because I have a few options, I can do a comic about my girlfriend next or I could do something else... A "mystery" if you will in one page installments. The only question would be, what part of the story do YOU think is true?

And now, the usual post some old sketches nonsense I usually do. (Luckily by tomorrow I'll have new content for the next update. It'll also contain girls with tattoos, piercings and possibly even some suicide girls type nudity!)



Study of a scooter that hangs out outside the school during the semester.



Study of my friend Jerimiah for my linocut series I did for my three best friends. I need to redo all of them really.

1 comment: