Monday, June 8, 2009

BACK AND SLIGHTLY BETTER!

This is certainly a long time coming, considering how I haven't updated in almost three months. Oh boy, is this unbelievably embarrassing to admit and acknowledge... Unfortunately I let my schoolwork and my job get the best of me when it came to scanning stuff in and taking the time to write up entries so that's the reason there was so much silence from March up until now.

However, since it is summer time and there's more free time, this leaves me open to do a good deal more with this little old blog of mine. Not only that I need to write more in this anyway since my senior year is coming along and I would like to be able to write here about two-three times a week instead of just once, depending on what's going on with me.

But yeah, this entry is going to be rather brief just to lay down the law on what's going on with this blog, I'm going to be posting a small series of images on Monday, Wednesday and Friday ranging from three to five images of either work in my sketchbook, school assignments (if they're worth showing) or personal projects. There will also be updates on what I'm doing, did or will do in the future to go along with it.

So for now, I leave you with these images, one is the final artwork for the Alphabet Book project for Word and Image and the other two are sketchbook studies. Be sure to check back Wednesday to see more and see what I've been up to lately!





No comments:

Post a Comment