Thursday, June 25, 2009

LIKE A BEAVER

I've been quite busy the past few days! It seems I've been too busy to post as well.

Anyway, let this count for the past two missed updates and for Friday as well. I know it's not what some of you want to see, but that's just gonna have to be the way it is for this week.

To catch you up to speed, not a whole lot has really been going on aside from me constantly working on art for my silk screening course and the fact I made a really nifty acrylic painting in my Painting for Illustrator's class. I haven't finished my little one page comic because I've been so concerned with getting other artwork done and I did get started on one of the paintings (the one of the laughing princess) but I may scrap it and paint something else entirely.

I told you not much was going on! But settle for some good old fashioned artwork instead!



Starting off with a little sketch of my girlfriend... All done with an eyedropper too!



Then an exercise from printmaking involving paper cut stencils... with freezer paper.

Oh wait no, I do have something interesting to say... MIA's instrumental for Paper Planes? Yeah, it turns out it's a remixed version of the instrumentals for The Clash's Straight to Hell. I'm not sure what to think about it, really.

1 comment:

  1. I like the simplicity of the paper cut stencil/freezer paper one. I think it has a great sense of color/design.

    ReplyDelete